- Text editions
- New publications
- Peter Lang Press
- Martin Meidenbauer Publishing
|eBooks||MyPeterLang||Rights and permissions||Textbooks||Customer Service|
To make your online shopping experience as straightforward as possible, please see our step-by-step guide below:
- First, you will need to open a user account, for which we will require your e-mail, delivery and billing addresses.
- We will store your data in a personal, password-protected account and you will not need to re-enter the details for future orders. Credit card information is not retained.
- For payment we accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express worldwide. Libraries, universities and Peter Lang authors may pay by invoice from anywhere in the world.
- When an order is placed, all the information is transmitted in encrypted form and protected from unauthorized access. Before you send the order, all the information you have entered will be displayed again for you to check.
- You will receive confirmation of your order by e-mail.
- For all further orders you will simply need to log in and order through your personal account.
- You can access your account at any time with your e-mail address and personal password. You can amend address details, change the password or call up information on earlier purchases. To do so, please click on «MyPeterLang».
- If you have any remaining questions on the order process, please use our contact form.